Monday, April 13, 2009

Leftovers

Time to start using those left over hard boiled eggs from Easter. I scrounged this sandwich up one day when I couldn't find anything to eat. Lets call it a Deviled Egg Sandwich. Here's what you need:
*hard boiled eggs
*mayo (I don't like mayonnaise but can eat Light Miracle Whip)
*a dab of mustard
*dill relish or sweet relish
*2 slices of bread, toasted
*paprika

Chop up 1 or 2 hard boiled eggs. Add some mayo, or miracle whip, until it's the consistency you like. Mix in a dab of mustard. I mean just tiny dab. Squirt some relish in there. I say squirt because I buy the plastic bottles of relish :) Then salt to taste. Grab your toast out of the toaster. This makes all the difference. Having the bread toasted makes it so you're not just eating a mush sandwich! Spread on your mixture and sprinkle some paprika on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment